Studio & acoustic design
Design & Installation
- Daniel Miller – Home studio facility
- Mute Records – Studio design, reconstruction & rewire
- Martin Gore, Depeche Mode – Turnkey studio design & build
- Alan Wilder, Depeche Mode – Design of home studio
- Tim Kellet, Simply Red – Turnkey studio design & build
- Martin Newcome, Synthesiser Museum – Turnkey studio design & build
- London Lane TV Studio – design
- Tindersticks – Studio design
- Vince Clark, Pleasure Dome Studio – Studio design & installation
- Sigur Ross, Iceland – Neve console refurbishment & installation
- Terry Britten, State Of The Ark – console design & refurbishment, live room design, EMI TG console installation
- Rimshot Studios – design & installation, refurb & installation of vintage Decca console
- Lee Mavers. The La’s – refurb of Helios Console
The unique cabinet design for the Rock, The Boulder, The Super Rock professional monitors, The Avalanche & The B.A.B.E were designed
by Kevin van Green; receiving great acclaim within the Audio industry. In collaboration with Unity Audio and Tim de Paravicini, Kevin’s
innovative use of a corian style material for the baffle and sealed cabinet design enabled fast, transient dynamics – delivering super accurate bass reproduction.
Continuing this design concept and using the R & D resources at Green & Green Audio, Kevin also designed the electronics for the input/crossover PCB for The Boulder, The Avalanche and The Super Rock .
Kevin is currently working on a new Active loudspeaker design with Tim de Paravicini of EAR Yoshino for home and studio use. Additionally Green & Green Audio are developing an exciting range of Active Hi-Fi speakers for the dedicated audiophile.